Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Beauty Expert

An advertisement for a nation-wide beauty supply chain informed me that I could love my look with their 6,000 products, terrific prices, and expert advice.  What?!  Is that what it takes for me to be physically attractive – 6,000 products, money, and experts?  In whose eyes?  Is that necessary for feminine beauty?  I know I will never be a runway model, but all hope is lost if I need 6,000 products.  Just as I began to thumb through the ad in hopes of finding at least a couple of items which will rejuvenate my aging look, if not my sagging attitude, the Holy Spirit whispered my name.  Meghan.  I knit you, and you are fearfully and wonderfully made.  It took only one Expert; His products included the salve of salvation and sanctification, the cream of continual communion, and the perfume of progressive perfection; and I am more than willing to pay Him everything.  He loves my look.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so much appreciate your time and effort in leaving a comment, and I try to respond to as many as time permits. :-)