Wednesday, July 25, 2012

You Can Be Free


This is one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite musicians.

Steven Curtis Chapman’s song Free was inspired by prison ministry. But every time I listen to it, I can’t help but think of a figurative prison as well. Sin itself is a prison, and our release is available through faith in Jesus Christ. I hope you enjoy it.



Related posts:











~~~~~
Receive new posts from this blog by e-mail.
Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
~~~~~



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hallelujah! Praise the King of Kings. Wonderful song. I remember taking my daughter and her friend to see him in concert where we heard "Saddle up your horses" for the first time...20 years ago. :)

    ReplyDelete

I so much appreciate your time and effort in leaving a comment, and I try to respond to as many as time permits. :-)