Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas! A Blogging Break, Links, and a Lilla Rose Sale

Merry Christmas from the Carver family!

This was only our fifth take. It's a record!

My amaryllis blooming in time for Christmas!

Even though it's Christmas Eve, I didn't forget that this is Monday and time for a list of ten! For your perusal over the next two weeks, I leave you with the links to ten of my Christmas posts. 

I'm taking a blogging break for the next two weeks while my husband and children are off of work and school. You all have become such a part of my life that I'm a little nervous about this time off! But I'll be back on Monday, January 7, with a post about New Year's resolutions. Don't groan ~ I'm excited about these resolutions and I hope you will be as well. I'm also planning a series about large family living and continuing to pray about blogging about my adoption journey. I would welcome any thoughts, suggestions, or ideas!

Even though I'm not posting, I'll still be here to reply to comments. I'll also be on Facebook and popping into Pinterest.

~~~~~

One last item before you go --

Lilla Rose After-Christmas 24-Hour Sale!

On December 26th, Lilla Rose is offering 10% off all of the Lilla Rose product line and free shipping on orders $24.00 or more. Be careful of the clock -- the sale runs on Pacific time!

~~~~~

Praying for you to have a wonderful and blessed Christmas and a safe and happy New Year!









~~~~~
Receive new posts from this blog by e-mail.
Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Or follow this blog with Google Friend Connect on the sidebar.
~~~~~



This post may be linked up, with much gratitude, to these blog hops.

Photobucket Growing Home parents as teachers Wise-Woman-Builds Our Simple Country Life Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers Womanhoodwithpurpose http://christianmommyblogger.com


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I love your warm smiles! Very special. Blessed Christmas tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas!

      Delete
  2. I am loving all the Christmas shirts!

    ReplyDelete

I so much appreciate your time and effort in leaving a comment, and I try to respond to as many as time permits. :-)