Monday, March 11, 2013

Ten Posts from the Big Family Idea Bonanza Series ~ Series Wrap-Up


All good things must come to an end.


I have been so blessed by your suggestions, helpful hints, and encouraging comments throughout this series. My prayer has been that you would be blessed as well.

Even though this is, officially, the end of the series, many of you have left such good questions and concerns that I’m sure issues of big families will continue to pop up here. J

And so, I bid you a fond adieu. *cue tears and tissue dabbing of the eyes*

I’ll leave you with the list of links to the ten posts of the series. You’ll see that I also created a separate page where you can reference these posts any time your heart desires.


I guess I went a little over ten! Two bonus posts ~


I won’t be posting on Wednesday, but I’ll be here on Friday with the Homeschool Mother’s Journal. Our family is doing something super-duper exciting this week, so I’ll see you then!







Were these posts helpful or encouraging to you? Do you have any questions or suggestions for more?


~~~~~
Receive new posts from this blog by e-mail.
Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Or follow this blog with Google Friend Connect on the sidebar.
~~~~~



This post may be linked up, with much gratitude, to these blog hops.

Photobucket Growing Home parents as teachers Wise-Woman-Builds Our Simple Country Life Womanhoodwithpurpose http://christianmommyblogger.com MomsTheWord


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing! I've learned a lot and love all the wonderful insights that you've given!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kindness, Jennifer!

      Delete
  2. I have really enjoyed this series. Thank you and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Keri, and many blessings to you!

      Delete
  3. Lovely family photo! Your kiddos look like a good combination of both you and your husband! =) Thanks for these posts, I've been enjoying popping in, and have been encouraged each time I read.

    Love in Him,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Steph, and I'm so glad you've been encouraged. :)

      Delete

I so much appreciate your time and effort in leaving a comment, and I try to respond to as many as time permits. :-)