Friday, November 29, 2013

Lilla Rose Black Friday Sale ~ What You've Been Waiting For!

I know I wasn't going to post today, but when I got wind of this terrific sale, I decided to pop in for a moment and share the news.

I don't want to be a sales blog. I just want to write what's on my heart and engage in conversation with you about it. But, as you've probably noticed, I adore the Lilla Rose hair accessories. Their products are sturdy but beautiful and so easy to use.

If you've been waiting for a sale to try Lilla Rose, here is the best sale of the year! Don't tell anyone, but I'm ordering one for each of my daughters for Christmas. Shhhh! J


When I first starting reading blogs, I had no idea that the different colored words had a link behind them and all I had to do was click on the word and I would go straight to the site to shop. I know, I was a total newbie. J

So just in case you're new like I was, here's the link as well, with the link in it ~ www.lillarose.biz/MeghanCarver.

And...one more bonus! For these two days only, new Lilla Rose customers (not just new to me but new to Lilla Rose as well) who buy three clips can email me their receipt, and I will send a certificate for a free flexi (up to $16 value). Cool!

To stay up-to-date on Lilla Rose offers, sales, and flexis-of-the-month {and there might just be a wee bit of encouragement now and then}, just head over to my new Lilla Rose Facebook page and click like. I promise I won't spam you but post just a few times each week. J

Have a wonderful weekend!









~~~~~
Receive new posts from this blog by e-mail.
Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Or follow this blog with Google Friend Connect on the sidebar.
~~~~~


Photobucket Growing Home Wise-Woman-Builds Our Simple Country Life http://christianmommyblogger.com MomsTheWord Photobucket 1-Minute Bible Love Notes Courtship Connection AProverbs31Wife.com Photobucket Hearts for Home Blog Hop


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. If only I wasn't saving my money for Christmas presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shared this on my facebook page :) I hope you reach your goals, Meghan!

    ReplyDelete

I so much appreciate your time and effort in leaving a comment, and I try to respond to as many as time permits. :-)