Friday, May 16, 2014

The One Where We’re Busy Building ~ Homeschool Week Wrap-Up

Happy Friday!

Now that we’re on break and nearly every waking moment is spent on the new house, I had to remind myself that Friday was coming. J

But I have that pretty little image in my sidebar that says I blog on Fridays, and I never said I was taking a break. Plus, you’ve been so faithful to read {especially you email subscribers J}, that I didn’t want to skip out without warning.

The best I can manage this late on Thursday evening is a few photos of our work.


Putting polyurethane on stair parts.



We have interior doors! Aren’t they beautiful? J




A ten-minute violent storm blew through on Tuesday and knocked two big limbs off a tree in our backyard right onto the minibarn. No one was hurt, thank the Lord, but it took up some time to get the limbs off the roof. There’s still ground clean-up needed. {And, of course, grading and seeding and landscaping....}



Everyone helps! The 3yo had the job of picking up shim pieces.


And I’ll go ahead and include the links to my other posts this week, just in case you missed them. J

On the blog this week…




Have a wonderful weekend!







How was your week?






Homegrown Learners



~~~~~
Receive new posts from this blog by e-mail.
Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Or follow this blog with Google Friend Connect on the sidebar.
~~~~~


Photobucket Wise-Woman-Builds Our Simple Country Life http://christianmommyblogger.com AProverbs31Wife.com Photobucket Missional Women


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Looking good!!! I know everyone is anxious to move into the new house.

    Charlotte Moore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you and your family. The house is coming along beautifully!😊

    ReplyDelete

I so much appreciate your time and effort in leaving a comment, and I try to respond to as many as time permits. :-)