Friday, May 30, 2014

House Work and a Blogging Break ~ Weekly Wrap-Up

Happy Friday!

This week, we've had some beauty....



some fun...



and some work on the house.








As you already know, we are CrAzY busy right now with the finishing work of the house.

What you may not know is that I have a huge writing deadline. An editor has requested to read the entire manuscript of a novel I've written, but she has suggested some changes based on my synopsis and opening chapters. My deadline to edit and get the book to her is Monday, June 9. This is a thrilling opportunity! Can you hear my squeals of joy? There is still plenty of opportunity for rejection, but for the moment, I'm savoring the progress and working hard to make the story better.

This means, dear reader, that I need to step back from the blog, but just for a few posts. I plan to be back on Wednesday, June 11. Even as I write that, I miss you already! J

Could you please pray for God's will and His favor in both of these endeavors?

I'll see you soon! If you're on Facebook or Twitter, I'll still be checking in there from time to time.

Prayers for a wonderfully blessed weekend!








~~~~~
Receive new posts from this blog by e-mail.
Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Or follow this blog with Google Friend Connect on the sidebar.
~~~~~


Photobucket Wise-Woman-Builds Our Simple Country Life http://christianmommyblogger.com AProverbs31Wife.com Photobucket Missional Women


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. You'll be missed during your blogging break ... but I'm thrilled for you with the book opportunity and the house seems to be coming along splendidly! I'll be praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very excited for you! I'll miss you during your break but you can sure bet I'll be praying for you and yours as always. Stop by on Facebook from time to time if you get a chance :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you and your book! Wow!! That's amazing! I pray the Lord will give you the strength you need to finish on time and that He will extend grace to you in the midst of this busy but wonderful season! See you when you get back, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you! I hope you get your book published, that would be so awesome!!! Can't wait till June 11!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, ladies, for your faithfulness here, for your encouragement, and for your prayers! I appreciate each of you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited thinking I may be reading a novel of yours someday soon! I'm so enjoying "All my belongings" that you mentioned recently. Praying and knowing that all your plans will succeed.

    ReplyDelete

I so much appreciate your time and effort in leaving a comment, and I try to respond to as many as time permits. :-)