Thursday, May 1, 2014

Lilla Rose for Mother's Day

It's a bonus post this week! J

I couldn't resist popping in to show you Lilla Rose's flexi-of-the-month for May. It's just in time to order for Mother's Day, and it is a beauty! Plus, it's on sale Thursday and Friday, so that just makes it even better. J



I adore everything about it -- the purple and lilac, the faith-hope-love, the fancy font.

Yes, I did indeed order a Mother's Day gift for myself. J I'm sure they'll sell fast.



Many retiring styles are on sale also. Thanks for indulging this extra blog post. Our weekly wrap-up will be here tomorrow. See you then!









~~~~~
Receive new posts from this blog by e-mail.
Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Or follow this blog with Google Friend Connect on the sidebar.
~~~~~


Photobucket Wise-Woman-Builds Our Simple Country Life http://christianmommyblogger.com AProverbs31Wife.com Photobucket Missional Women


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so much appreciate your time and effort in leaving a comment, and I try to respond to as many as time permits. :-)