Friday, May 9, 2014

School’s Out! ~ Homeschool Week Wrap-Up

School’s out! School’s out! Teacher let the monkeys out!

Teacher’s out too and quite excited about it. Does that make me a monkey? J


Quite frankly, there’s not a lot to say about this week. We studied, we tested, and now we need to organize and put away.

We’ll be on break through the Fourth of July, and, God willing, we’ll be in our new house by the time we start the new school year. {Could I ask that, when you think of us, to please pray that the Lord will bring us a terrific buyer for our current house? Thanks so much!}




We have a mind-boggling amount of work ahead of us, but my current plan is to continue these weekly wrap-up posts. They just won’t be about school but mostly about the house. If you like pictures of the mess of building and moving, stick around! J


On the blog this week…





Prayers for an amazing weekend for you!







How was your week? Is your school break coming soon? What are your plans?




  Homegrown Learners


~~~~~
Receive new posts from this blog by e-mail.
Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Or follow this blog with Google Friend Connect on the sidebar.
~~~~~


Photobucket Wise-Woman-Builds Our Simple Country Life http://christianmommyblogger.com AProverbs31Wife.com Photobucket Missional Women


Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad to hear your done! I need to finish up with my school work. I was hoping to be done this week, but it'll have to be next week. :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have 3 more weeks. It is hard to stay focused but we need too. 3 weeks will fly though. Will keep you in prayers about the houses. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your move is peaceful and organized.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow a few Christian mom blogs (as I call them) and I have to say I am always moved by how well you write. It is ALWAYS well thought out and you can feel your passion for Christ and your family. I feel truly blessed by your 3 day a week blog and I look forward to those Mondays, Wednesday, Fridays when I check my email ;). It is wonderful that on those days that my girls (13 & 9) and I can enjoy them together. I also wanted to take the time to let you know that I believe the Lord used you and your older girls as examples for myself and family. Because of the way you have addressed modest and feminine clothing we are now following the Lord as well in that department. We have always been modest but not always feminine (no pants for this family anymore;). Anyways I just had to let you know that your blog is encouraging to us and thank you (even though this weeks "You're the whole world, Mommy" had me a little teary eyed!) God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry to be so late in replying to your comment. We are cRaZy busy with this home-building and selling! But THANK YOU for your kind comments about my blog! I'm so glad you can enjoy it with your daughters. Many blessings to you!

      Delete
  5. Hooray! Sounds like you have a great adventure ahead of you. We did testing this week but we school year round. We'll wind up a few projects and things this month and then move to summer subjects/schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Homeschool Mother's Journal. Will pray your house sells soon so you can get settled. Don't envy you moving. I've moved once with children. Never want to do that again. :D (Loved that Lego creation, btw. :)) Gonna go check your "Bonanza of Big Family Ideas" now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Meghan, I wanted to thank you for Linking up at the party this last Wednesday. I wanted to let you know I will be featuring your post! That little guy won my heart!
    Hooray for the school year wrap up! I still miss homeschooling, my grandchildren are all being homeschooled, maybe my children did learn something after all ;o)
    Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, ladies, for your prayers for our sale. I apologize for my lateness in responding, and I wish I had the time to write a personal note to each of you. We had a call today about the house, so we'll see how that goes. I am so blessed by your presence here, and I pray that my little scribbles can be a blessing to you as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I so much appreciate your time and effort in leaving a comment, and I try to respond to as many as time permits. :-)