Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Independence Day!

I’m skipping the usual weekly wrap-up so that you can skedaddle out of here and go celebrate our country’s freedom! We’ll be grilling hamburgers and brats, eating watermelon, reading the Declaration of Independence, and oohing and aahing at fireworks. J



One quick housekeeping announcement before you go.

Time is moving so quickly, and we have so much to fit in to every day.

  • Building a house and moving/settling in
  • Homeschooling beginning {hopefully} next week ~ grades 9, 7, 6, and 3, and a 5yo who is eager for phonics and more lesson time with Mommy
  • Adoring the 3yo before he grows up
  • Writing inspirational romantic suspense with the goal of publication

I love my readers, and I love this opportunity to connect with you, but it is becoming more and more difficult to fit everything in.

So, I’m cutting my blogging time to two times each week ~ Tuesday and Friday. There will still be a modesty post now and then…Twirly Tuesdays. {Love that name! J} The Homeschool Mother’s Journal wrap-up will also be continued, probably every other week.

This has been a difficult decision, but I feel the Lord’s nudge. Whatever comes, I’m bathing it all in prayer.

And once we get the house done and we’re settled {hopefully by the fall!}, maybe I’ll get back to three days each week.

Have a wonderful weekend! Remember the freedoms we celebrate and how we came to have them as you marvel at the bombs bursting in air. Pray for our country.




I love you all, sweet friends, and I appreciate the time you spend here with me.













What are your Fourth of July plans?



~~~~~
Receive new posts from this blog by e-mail.
Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Or follow this blog with Google Friend Connect on the sidebar.
~~~~~


Photobucket Wise-Woman-Builds Our Simple Country Life http://christianmommyblogger.com AProverbs31Wife.com Photobucket Missional Women


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so much appreciate your time and effort in leaving a comment, and I try to respond to as many as time permits. :-)