Friday, August 22, 2014

Incredible Lilla Rose Sale on New and Retiring Styles

With all the craziness going on here with building a home, back-to-homeschool, and Bible Bee preparation for the big test tomorrow, I clean forgot to tell you in my usual Friday post about the terrific Lilla Rose sale going on this weekend.

But I wanted to make sure you knew, so you get an extra blog post this week. J

It's particularly grand because some styles are being retired {get them now, while you still can!} and some new styles are being introduced.


There were so many great graphics about the sale that I couldn't decide which one to share. J



Isn't that headband gorgeous? I've heard such wonderful things about Lilla Rose headbands and how they don't slip that I'm anxious to try one on my 8yo. 




Have you noticed the new trend in Steampunk in Christian fiction? I haven't read a lot of it, but how cool would it be to wear a flexi that matched your chosen reading genre? J

You can explore the new styles further at my part of the Lilla Rose website, and thanks, as always, for reading!








~~~~~
Receive new posts from this blog by e-mail.
Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Or follow this blog with Google Friend Connect on the sidebar.
~~~~~


Photobucket Wise-Woman-Builds Our Simple Country Life http://christianmommyblogger.com AProverbs31Wife.com Photobucket Missional Women


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so much appreciate your time and effort in leaving a comment, and I try to respond to as many as time permits. :-)