Friday, November 7, 2014

The Week of Almost All Packing ~ Homeschool Week Wrap-Up

Happy Friday!

What a glorious November we're having! Are you making preparations for Thanksgiving?


We spent just a couple of days on schoolwork this week. 





The rest of our time was spent packing for our move on Saturday. Yippee!! We're all a bit stunned that after more than fourteen months, the time has finally arrived to move into the house we built. J



We've been blessed to receive a bunch of boxes from a couple at church who moved to our area recently. But when those were filled, we returned to our default leftovers...paper and diaper boxes. J
If we ever move again, I wonder if we could move our entire household in diaper boxes?



Along the way, we unearthed interesting treasures that might have been a wee bit distracting...



...and stressed over having to say good-bye {temporarily!} to dear book-friends. J

There will still be plenty of projects left to finish in the house, like towel rods and laundry room cabinets, but the major work is done and approved. Whew!

Thank you, sweet reader, for your interest in and prayer for our home-building project! It's been a dream come true.

What is your dream? I pray that God will guide you as you endeavor to do His will.

Have a terrific weekend!










Our internet in the new house won't be up and running until Monday afternoon. I would still like to get a blog post up for Tuesday, but I'm not sure I can make any promises. I'll definitely see you on Friday!



~~~~~
Receive new posts from this blog by e-mail.
Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Or follow this blog with Google Friend Connect on the sidebar.
~~~~~


Photobucket Wise-Woman-Builds Our Simple Country Life AProverbs31Wife.com Photobucket Missional Women


Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So excited for you all.

    Charlotte Moore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... moving to a new house... a NEW house that you had built.... sounds wonderful and I hope all goes well for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! Moving can be soooo exciting. May God bless your move so that nothing gets lost or so that anything that does get lost isn't really missed. :)
    I can totally relate to the box situation, by the way. We live in the country now, so all those boxes we've collected (from 3 moves in 2 years) are slowly heading to the burn pile. Yes!
    Enjoy these first days in your new home that you all have worked so hard to build.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your move! :) Stopping by from My Weekly Round Up Linky party, your books look interesting, I am always on the look out for a new series, the dragon books look very interesting, I will have to give them a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO happy for you! I have really enjoyed reading about your building of the house and all of the love, sweat and tears your family has put into it. This was the most viewed post from last week's My Week in Review. Congrats! :-) I hope you will be able to join us again this week.

    ReplyDelete

I so much appreciate your time and effort in leaving a comment, and I try to respond to as many as time permits. :-)