Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A New Blog Page ~ Building Our Home

I’ve written of it before, promised it to you all a long time ago…a page full of photos from building our house.

Well, today’s the day! J

Our family has been so encouraged by your encouragement during our entire home-building process, that I’ve wanted, for a while now, to create a grouping of photos. A photo-journal of sorts, from start to finish. {Although we’re not really finished even yet. J}

To this end, I’ve created a separate page full of photos in chronological order with just a few notes. 

As we continue to finish both the inside and the outside, I’ll add to the page.

I’m keeping this post short so you’ll have time to peruse that page. Feel free to pop over there whenever you want. It’s a permanent addition to the blog site.


Building Our Home 









I’m always open to ideas and questions for blog topics. J Any suggestions?




~~~~~
Receive new posts from this blog by e-mail.
Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Or follow this blog with Google Friend Connect on the sidebar.
~~~~~


Photobucket Wise-Woman-Builds Our Simple Country Life AProverbs31Wife.com Missional Women MomsTheWord Homegrown Learners Hip Homeschool Moms


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I hope all goes well with the home building... and continuing normal life at the same time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought life would slow down once we actually moved in, but it hasn't. Now, it's time for unpacking and organizing and hanging shelving.... :-) Blessings to you!

      Delete

I so much appreciate your time and effort in leaving a comment, and I try to respond to as many as time permits. :-)