Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Thank You! We Have a Winner!

Revealing a name change for this blog was a bit like showing off a newborn for the first time. Will she be well received? What will people think? That she’s cute as a button? Or that he has a face only a mother could love? J

I am overwhelmed by your outpouring of enthusiasm and the number of well-wishing comments! It’s equal parts nerve-wracking and exciting to make a change, and I thank you for your fellowship.



Perhaps the book giveaway had something to do with that? J

Whatever the reason, it doesn’t matter. I so much appreciate your time spent here.

Without further mushiness, a name has been randomly chosen from the adorable snowman mug….





~ Melissa Craig ~


Congratulations!!

Please contact me with your name and address, and I’ll get your book to you straightaway!











~~~~~
Receive new posts from this blog by e-mail.
Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Or follow this blog with Google Friend Connect on the sidebar.
~~~~~


Photobucket Wise-Woman-Builds Our Simple Country Life AProverbs31Wife.com Missional Women MomsTheWord Homegrown Learners


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so much appreciate your time and effort in leaving a comment, and I try to respond to as many as time permits. :-)