Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Through the Eyes of the Homeschooling Students

Hi, everyone! It's the 15yo here, taking over Mom's blog for today. I took the camera and snapped some shots of homeschool through the eyes of my siblings and me. Okay, well, mostly me. J


Mom pauses her computer work to say "Good morning!" to the 9yo's dogs, Watermelon and SugarPup.



A game of Clue during school can make the day more interesting. {Shh! Don't tell anyone my cards.}



Apparently, playing cars in the closet with a flashlight was worth a break.



Cracking on.... {Mom wants me to tell you that the buffet will be used for pretty dishes as soon as we figure out our homeschool book organization.}



My 13yo sister grabbed the camera and caught me taking a reading break. Oops!



Killing two birds with one stone...pushing the washing machine buttons and getting school done at the same time. Does that count as multi-tasking?


Break's over. Back to the books. Thanks for reading!

~ The 15yo





Special linking to iHomeschool Network's Not-Back-to-School Blog Hop.



~~~~~
Receive new posts from this blog by e-mail.
Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Or follow this blog with Google Friend Connect on the sidebar.
~~~~~


Photobucket Wise-Woman-Builds Our Simple Country Life AProverbs31Wife.com Missional Women MomsTheWord Homegrown Learners Hip Homeschool Moms


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I especially like the board game😉. I have a question on how you balance extra curricular activities. Sports, dance, music lessons.... We want to let our children do some, but don't want it to take away from our school time and family time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You have a fine balance between learning and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful look at your family's homeschool day - thank you for sharing! you put a smile on my face the cloudy Monday afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete

I so much appreciate your time and effort in leaving a comment, and I try to respond to as many as time permits. :-)