Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and greetings of the season from the Carvers as we bring 2015 to a close!




In 2016, we pray for God's will to be made clear to you, God's love to wash over you, and God's blessings to fill you. 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!











~~~~~
Receive new posts from this blog by e-mail.
Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Or follow this blog with Google Friend Connect on the sidebar.
~~~~~


Photobucket Wise-Woman-Builds Our Simple Country Life AProverbs31Wife.com Missional Women MomsTheWord Homegrown Learners Hip Homeschool Moms Reading List: Cozy Reading Spot


Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTmas to you and your family. GOD BLESS you with a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

    Charlotte Moore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great capitalization choices, Charlotte. :-) Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

      Delete
  2. congrats on your book! Your family is growing so quickly. Ugh! I remember when your youngest was...well, younger. :) Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rachel, and I know exactly what you mean about growing quickly. We're in a new phase of no diaper bag and no stroller, and I don't know what to do with myself when we're out! :-) Merry, merry Christmas to you and your family!

      Delete
  3. Thank you! Love that you included that second picture as well! :-) Your bigger kids are getting so big! And two of them look just like you and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they're getting too big.... :-) My husband and I were just wondering last night how many more Christmases we have together, before they are no longer in our home.

      Delete
    2. For some reason the only way I can comment is by clicking the reply. I just wanted to say I hope you had a lovely Christmas. Great Pictures!

      Delete

I so much appreciate your time and effort in leaving a comment, and I try to respond to as many as time permits. :-)