Friday, January 29, 2016

Favorite Moment on Friday ~ Future Legislators?

{A new Friday theme ~ I’m posting a photo with just a couple of sentences of explanation. It’s a moment in our week that I consider a highlight. It could be something profound or tear-jerking or funny.}




A field trip to the statehouse piqued the interest of a couple of the children. Future legislators, perhaps? J








What was your favorite moment this week?



~~~~~
Receive new posts from this blog by e-mail.
Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Or follow this blog with Google Friend Connect on the sidebar.
~~~~~


Photobucket Wise-Woman-Builds Our Simple Country Life AProverbs31Wife.com Missional Women MomsTheWord Homegrown Learners Hip Homeschool Moms Reading List: Cozy Reading Spot


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Good picture!!

    Charlotte Moore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Charlotte. Love those people!! :-)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful Picture. We hear from others in our homeschool group that it was a good day. My children are still too young (4 and 8 months) but I look forward to taking them as they get older. Hope you all enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a wonderful day, Amy. We stayed late into the afternoon and observed both the House and the Senate in session. Fascinating! I understand how difficult a day like that can be with little ones, but I hope to see you there soon!

      Delete

I so much appreciate your time and effort in leaving a comment, and I try to respond to as many as time permits. :-)