Friday, February 5, 2016

Favorite Moment on Friday ~ The Beauty of Roses and Fellowship

{A new Friday theme ~ I’m posting a photo with just a couple of sentences of explanation. It’s a moment in our week that I consider a highlight. It could be something profound or tear-jerking or funny.}



We ladies at my church had our monthly meeting last night, and these roses graced the food table.




I also signed a few books for them. It wasn't only the roses that were beautiful but the fellowship as well!








In case you want another opportunity to win Under Duress, I'm guest posting two places today, both with a giveaway!

Mary Vee's Fabulous Feature

Kelly Bridgewater's Creating Justice One Suspense at a Time




~~~~~
Receive new posts from this blog by e-mail.
Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Or follow this blog with Google Friend Connect on the sidebar.
~~~~~


Photobucket Wise-Woman-Builds Our Simple Country Life AProverbs31Wife.com Missional Women MomsTheWord Homegrown Learners Hip Homeschool Moms Reading List: Cozy Reading Spot


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Meghan! Those roses are beautiful, thank you for brightening my day with them! I can't wait to read your book! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could add aroma to the blog, Tina, because the roses smelled heavenly! Thank you so much for stopping to comment! :-)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful roses indeed. Color was awesome.

    Charlotte Moore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roses seem particularly gorgeous in February. :-) Have a great weekend, Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete

I so much appreciate your time and effort in leaving a comment, and I try to respond to as many as time permits. :-)