Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Time Off, Under Duress, and Lilla Rose

It's time for another blogging break, and I like to let you all know so you don't wonder where I went.

I'm working on another story, trying to get a first draft done in the month of March along with the other writers at the Seekerville blog.




I'll be back here in April, but in the meantime, you can still find Under Duress at Amazon and other online retailers. Some stores still have it as well, like our local Meijer.





Easter is coming soon, and spring is on the threshold already. Here in the Midwest, daffodils are popping out, and temperatures were in the 70s yesterday. So, I'll also leave you the images of these snazzy March flexis from Lilla Rose.




Happy Spring, and have a blessed Easter!











~~~~~
Receive new posts from this blog by e-mail.
Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Or follow this blog with Google Friend Connect on the sidebar.
~~~~~


Photobucket Wise-Woman-Builds Our Simple Country Life AProverbs31Wife.com Missional Women MomsTheWord Homegrown Learners Hip Homeschool Moms Reading List: Cozy Reading Spot


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so much appreciate your time and effort in leaving a comment, and I try to respond to as many as time permits. :-)