Tuesday, January 17, 2017

It was a dark and stormy night… ~ Another Love Inspired Suspense book and an invitation!

We have been having the strangest weather in Indiana. Single-digit temperatures and ice last weekend, and tonight, warm with thunderstorms.

So, it was a dark and stormy night…when I finished the final edits for my second Love Inspired Suspense novel coming this August ~ Deadly Disclosure!

The more I worked with this story, the more excited I became about it. One of the central themes is adoption, a theme that’s near and dear to me both as a believer adopted into the family of God and also as an adult adoptee.

All I can tell you right now is the title ~ Deadly Disclosure ~ and the release date of August 2017.



I’m beginning an author newsletter, and that’s where I’ll share the cover image and the back cover blurb first. I plan to include something personal and not just book news, and I hope to send it out about four times each year. I’ll also be giving away a little something with each newsletter, whether it be a print book, an e-book, or an Amazon gift card. Who doesn’t like free stuff? J

So, if you want to be among the first to see the cover art and get sale information as well as be entered in a drawing each time, sign up in the form below.



I would be honored if you subscribed to my quarterly author newsletter! Book news will be shared here first, and there'll also be a little personal or family information as well as a giveaway with each newsletter! See you there! 

* indicates required


I continue to be so, so grateful for each of you! Thank you for reading this little blog, thank you for reading Under Duress, and thank you for making dreams come true!











~~~~~
Receive new posts from this blog by e-mail.
Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Or follow this blog with Google Friend Connect on the sidebar.
~~~~~




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I already receive your newsletter and enjoy all your post:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Sara Mae! I think what you are receiving is the email notification of new blog posts. This sign-up is for a special newsletter coming just four times each year with special book news, etc.

      Delete

I so much appreciate your time and effort in leaving a comment, and I try to respond to as many as time permits. :-)