Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Winner of Under Duress!

Last week, I revealed the cover for my next Love Inspired Suspense, Deadly Disclosure. It's just so exciting that I'll share it again ~~~



It's coming in August, but you can pre-order on Amazon right now.

And the winner of Under Duress is....

~~ Cheryl Baranski ~~

Congratulations, Cheryl! Please email me to let me know if you want a print copy or an e-book, and happy reading!











~~~~~
I would be honored if you signed up for my author newsletter.
Receive new posts from this blog by e-mail.
Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Or follow this blog with Google Friend Connect on the sidebar.
~~~~~




Pin It!

1 comment:

I so much appreciate your time and effort in leaving a comment, and I try to respond to as many as time permits. :-)