Thursday, September 28, 2017

How Do You Fit Reading into Your Day?

When I was a child, I read all the time.

Seriously.

All. The. Time.

When I was in middle school, I spent an entire day on summer break reading Uncle Tom’s Cabin. It hadn’t been assigned, since we were out of school. But I had heard of it and was curious. It was so good, I barely moved from the couch and read it in one day.

Now, decades later, I have six children, I homeschool, I write, I keep house {sort-of J}. There are too many responsibilities to list. You know what I mean. J

I can no longer spend an entire day reading. Some days, I can barely find five minutes to read.

How’s a busy girl to fit it in?

{Shameless photo plug:
My daughter reading my August Love Inspired Suspense, 
Deadly Disclosure, which is still available online.}

Of course, there’s always staying up late or getting up early. Too often, I stay up late. {Can I get an amen? J

But I’ve found another few ways to fit in reading. Keep your book or kindle handy when you ~~


I'm blogging over at the Love Inspired group blog today. Find me there for my suggestions. I would love to see you there!












~~~~~
I would be honored if you signed up for my author newsletter.
Receive new posts from this blog by e-mail.
Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Or follow this blog with Google Friend Connect on the sidebar.
~~~~~




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so much appreciate your time and effort in leaving a comment, and I try to respond to as many as time permits. :-)